Static Wind Sensor WSS REC
The static wind sensor from DEIF Wind Power Technology measures both wind speed and direction and has fast and accurate responses. It is approved by major classification societies such as GL, CCS, RS and DNV.
The WSS REC has an RS485 two-way interface with communication following the NMEA 0183 protocol.
The WSS REC version is equipped with a built-in heating element to prevent icing.
- Measures wind speed and direction – up to 60m/s
- Waterproof IP66 housing
- Intelligent heating prevents icing
- Working temperature down to -52 degrees Celcius
- Well-proven and robust technology
- Bird-proof - a needle cap prevents birds from landing on the sensor