Electronic Potentiometer for panel EPQ96-2
The EPQ96-2 is a digitally controlled electronic unit that replaces normal motor potentiometers for control of electronic speed governors.
The EPQ96-2 is a digitally controlled electronic unit that replaces normal motor potentiometers for control of electronic speed governors. The unit has both manual and auto mode options and onverts the relay output from a PI controller to a control voltage/current, or PWM signal as input for the electronic speed governor. The EPQ96-2 also has a J1939 to analogue converter. In case of supply voltage drop-outs, the potentiometer is automatically reset to adjusted pre-set values or, after reconnecting to the supply voltage, to values identical to eadings prior to drop-out.
- Control of electronic speed governors
- Setting of integrating time (like variable gearboxes)
- Adjustment of output signal
- Offset adjustment
- Manual/auto mode
- Analogue and digital output
- Converts a J1939 CAN input to an analogue or a PWM output
- Q96 panel mounting