Integrated systems DM-4 marine
DEIF’s delomatic 4 marine is a state-of-the-art multifunction PMS control system engineered to fit your specifications.
An ideal solution for applications that require large numbers of inputs with extra logic or increased flexibility for systems with large numbers of tie breakers, Delomatic 4 marine can also be adapted for emergency generator control.
The DM-4 Marine is also a perfect match for simple to advanced solutions for marine hybrid applications. These include battery solutions, variable speed solutions and DC-bus solutions. Common to all, they can potentially reduce your fuel and maintenance costs. Reducing fuel consumption also means reduced harmful exhaust emissions.
In spite of its complexity and comprehensive functionality, the Delomatic 4 marine system has been designed for fast and easy installation, and DEIF offers marketleading support before, during and after commissioning and factory acceptance tests (FAT).
It communicates easily with other systems and with the optional graphical user interface as well as its operators.
The Delomatic has a multitude of different functionality levels available for your specific application.
Important elements in the concept are the standard open protocols for serial interface to integrated alarm, monitoring and control systems and our long list of stateof- the-art engine communications.
Delomatic after-sales service is performed by highly experienced service technicians with training as chief engineers or the equivalent. In order to commit completely to our customers’ need for optimum service, we have regional service centres in Singapore, China,India and Europe to support our headquarter functions in Denmark.
- Internal system supervision
- Engine control, monitoring and protection
- 3-phase generator protections
- Automatic synchronisation
- Load sharing
- Dual ARCnet bus communication lines for redundancy
- Multiple display units and multiple Advanced Operator Panels
- Interface to the DEIF advanced graphical touch screen AGI
- 2 × Integrated RS-485 Modbus communication port
- 2 × CAN bus port for J1939 engine supervision, CANopen
- USB port for service software
- Up to 690 V AC direct AC inputs
- Alarm and event log
- Advanced load-dependent start/stop calculations
- Blackout prevention and recovery
- Priority selection
- Heavy consumer handling
- Base load function
- Trip of non essential load groups (preferential trip)
- Advanced fuel optimisation features
- One-touch auto sequences
- Dynamic positioning (DP-2) operation with closed bus tie breaker
- Fast dynamic load-share deviation protection
- Fast thruster load reduction
- Optimised load sharing
- 1 × Modbus TCP/IP
- Service software via ethernet for remote access