Latest update: 28 June 2018
Cookies are small pieces of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognise you and can tailor what you see on the screen according to content which you have previously shown an interest in. No personal information is saved in our cookes, and they cannot contain any viruses.
This website is owned and managed by:
Frisenborgvej 33, 7800 Skive, Denmark
Phone: +45 9614 9614. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Declaration of cookie use
Cookies can be classified as either first-party cookies (created internally by a service on the same domain as the website).or third-party cookies (created by a third-party service delivered from a separate domain).
- Technical functionality (first-party and third-party cookies)
- Measuring traffic (first-party and third-party cookies)
- Advertising, frequency, users, etc. (third-party cookies)
- Behavior-based individually targeted advertising
See a more specific list of cookies used here.
3. What are cookies used for on our website?
4. Cookie expiration time
There are basically two types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". The session cookies are related to the current visit to the website and are deleted automatically when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will be stored on your computer. Persistent cookies self-delete after a certain period but will be renewed every time you visit the website. For more specific information on the cookies used on www.deif.com, see the list of cookies.
5. How to avoid and delete cookies
If you do not want us to place or read cookies on your computer, you can deselect cookies in your browser in the function where you select the cookies that are to be allowed, or blocked, or deleted. Likewise, you can remove cookies already placed on your computer via the support site of your browser, for instance:
- For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here
- For Mozilla, a help guide is available here
- For Chrome, a help guide is available here
- For Safari, a help guide is available here
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website; however please note that the high quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof.