Guidelines for using DEIF’s logo
Companies wishing to show DEIF’s logo must register and comply with the below guidelines. The permission is valid for 1 (one) year at a time and is automatically extended unless otherwise decided by DEIF.
- DEIF’s logo remains the property of DEIF.
- Other graphical elements may not be added to DEIF’s logo, which may also not be changed in colour or form (proportional resizing excepted).
- DEIF’s logo may only be used together with the logo or name of the user – and may not be more dominant than these.
- DEIF’s logo may not be used for purposes, activities or events incompatible with DEIF.
- DEIF’s logo may under no circumstances be used for purposes, which are illegal or conflict with public morality
- This permission does not grant the user any rights to the logo, other than the right of use subject to compliance with these guidelines
- The user may not register or attempt to register trademark or name containing DEIF’s logo and/or the wordmark “DEIF” or resembling the logo to a degree that may lead to misrepresentation or confusion.
- DEIF is not responsible for any loss or damage that – directly or indirectly – may occur as a consequence of this permission.
- DEIF is not responsible towards third party in relation to any claims that may originate from the user’s employment of the logo, his actions or non-performance.
- DEIF must be informed if the foundation of the logo permission is changed, whereupon the permission is to be reconsidered.
- DEIF reserves the right to take any legal step towards users, who do not comply with DEIF’s guidelines for using the company’s logo.